Professional in Electrical CAD
Duration : 1200hrs
Software used : AutoCAD + Auto CAD Electrical + Primavera / MS Project
The course objective is to teach students all commands necessary for professional Electrical CAD drawing, design and drafting using an Electrical drafting tool. Even students with no previous CAD experience can progress quickly through this course which is arranged in a sequence that is easy to understand. Participants will learn Electrical CAD fundamentals and the capabilities in 2D drawing. The software used for this course will be AutoCAD Electrical.
Expected Learning Outcome:
After completing this course, students will be able to,
• Navigate the interface comfortably
• Use the fundamental features and precision drafting tools in AutoCAD Electrical to develop accurate technical drawings.
• Present drawings in a detailed and visually impressive manner.
• Use Primavera Project effectively to manage large and complex projects
• To have better control on cost overrun, time over run and resource management to manage projects at multiple locations
After completing the course students can be employed as a draughts-person in,
• Power & Architectural firms
• Civil firms
• Electrical Engineering services outsourcing firms.
Books to be given:
1. CADD Reference Guide Volume 1
2. CADD Reference Guide Volume 2
4. AutoCAD Electrical Reference Guide
5. Primavera Reference guide with workbook
6. Microsoft Project Reference Guide