Diploma in Project Planning Management
Duration : 700hrs
Software used : Primavera + PPM Concepts
MS Project + PPM Concepts
The course is designed to make the participants a Project Management Professional. Objective of this course is to build capability to manage large projects over millions of activity among young and growing managers. Primavera helps the designers to save millions of dollars every day globally. A course on Primavera will add professional value to the individual. The course is designed to make many Project Managers computer ready. The course teaches the project management tools of Microsoft Office Project. Participants will learn how the MSP is applied and implemented in small and medium size projects with limited activity. Project Management professionals with through knowledge on the concept and tool could effectively manage their projects and make more profits.
Expected Learning Outcome:After completing this course, students will be able to,
• Use MS Office Project effectively to manage projects.
• To have better control on cost overrun and time over run.
• Understand Project Management as recommended by PMI
• Understand the Project Management Process & the knowledge areas
• Use Primavera Project effectively to manage large and complex projects
• To have better control on cost overrun, time over run and resource management to manage projects at multiple locations
Course Justification:After completing the course students can be employed as a draughts-person in,
• Construction industries
• Project Management consultancy firms
• Software Services Companies
• Professionals / Managers from various industries.
• Engineering services outsourcing firms.
Books to be given:1. Microsoft Project Reference Guide
2. Primavera Project Planner Reference guide with workbook