Duration : 120hrs
Software Used : Revit MEP
Objectives:The course objective is to take full advantages of Building Information Modeling (BIM) , The Revit MEP training has been designed to teach the Concepts and Principles of creating 3D parametric models of MEP system for Engineering design through Construction Documentation. To familiarize students with the tools necessary to create, document and print the parametric model. The examples and practices are designed to take you through the basics of a full MEP project from linking in an architectural model to construction documents. This course will help the students to familiarize on basic HVAC, Electrical, and Piping/ plumbing components.
Expected Learning Outcome:After completing this course, students will be able to
• Understand Revit MEP Basics
• Understand Building Performance Analysis
• Understand HVAC Systems
• Understand Piping Systems
• Understand Plumbing Systems
• Understand Fire Protection Systems
• Understand Electrical Systems
• Work with Architects and Engineers
• Understand Detailing and Drafting
• Understand Annotations and Schedules
• Understand Construction Documentation
Course Justification:After completing the course students can be employed as a MEP Engineer in
• Engineering services outsourcing firms.
• MEP Construction Companies.
• Architectural firms.
• Interior and exterior designing.