Professional in Building Design
Duration : 1200hrs
Software used : Revit Architecture + STAAD.Pro + Primavera / MS Project
The course objective is to train the students on creating effective 3D modeling, interior & exterior building designs and the concept called BIM. The student will learn about below mentioned modules. This course will help the students to familiarize on building designing plan and detailed documentation and students in structural Modeling, Designing and Analysis, Integrated Design and Finite Element Analysis. The student will learn about above mentioned modules. This course will help the students to familiarize on building design analysis stress, bending moment, shear force etc.
Expected Learning Outcome:
After completing this course, students will be able to,
• Support specifications on building structures
• Generate load specifications on structures (steel, concrete)
• Finite Element Analysis
• Interactive Design – Steel Design.
• Producing an interior and exterior design of building
• Generating automatic schedules for estimation
• Producing images and walkthrough animation for presentation
• Sheet setting for final output
• Use Primavera Project effectively to manage large and complex projects
• To have better control on cost overrun, time over run and resource management to manage projects at multiple locations
After completing the course students can be employed as a draughts-person in,
• Architectural firms
• Civil firms.
• Engineering services outsourcing firms
• Structural Design & Consultancy firms
• Construction industries.
• Analysis & Construction projects.
Books to be given:
1. STAAD-Pro V8i Reference Guide, Structural Workbook
2. Revit Architecture Reference Guide.
3. Primavera Project Planner Reference guide with workbook
4. Microsoft Project Reference Guide