Professional in Architectural CAD
Objectives:The course objective is to teach the students the basic commands necessary for professional 2D CAD drawing, design, and drafting using a 2D drafting tool. Even students with no previous CAD experience can progress quickly through this course which is arranged in a sequence that is easy to understand. Participants will learn CAD fundamentals and the capabilities in 2D drawing, creating effective 3D modeling, interior & exterior building designs and the concept called BIM. The student will learn about below mentioned modules.
The course introduces to the essential concepts of 3D computer graphics and animation. It will enable students to migrate from 2D design to 3D design and animations. The course will help to create photorealistic images, and walkthrough animations in multimedia, architectural interiors and exteriors.
During the course students will learn,
• Navigate the interface comfortably.
• Use the fundamental features and precision drafting tools in AutoCAD to develop accurate Technical drawings.
• Present drawings in a detailed and visually impressive manner.
• Navigate the 3ds Max interface and access all its commands
• Basic animation techniques
• To understand the major functional areas
• Primarily scene creation, materials and texturing, lighting, and rendering.
• Use Primavera Project effectively to manage large and complex projects
• To have better control on cost overrun, time over run and resource management to manage projects at multiple locations