Diploma in 3D Modeling & Animation
Duration : 700hrs
Software Used : 3ds Max
Objectives:The course introduces to the essential concepts of 3D computer graphics and animation. It will enable students to migrate from 2D design to 3D design and animations. The course will help to create photorealistic images, and walkthrough animations in multimedia, architectural interiors and exteriors.
After completing this course, students will be able to• Navigate the 3ds Max interface and access all its commands
• Basic animation techniques
• To understand the major functional areas of 3ds Max
• Primarily scene creation, materials and texturing, lighting, and rendering.
Course Justification:After completing the course students can become
• Set modeler
• Interior and exterior Designer
• Visuals effects Artist
• Texturing and background Artist
• Design visualization Artist
• Lighting Artist
• Event Designer