Duration : 120hrs
Software Used : ArchiCAD
Objectives:The course objective is to provide the students with the skills to master the ArchiCAD program efficiently and to familiarize with the ArchiCAD intelligent properties, 3D-modelling and visualization. The course provides the students with the knowledge and skills to create a simulation of a building, including floor plans, sections, elevations, rendered internal and external view, movies, shadow studies, quantity calculation, object creation and directory filing procedures.
Expected Learning Outcome:After completing this course, students will be able to
• Operate and customize ArchiCAD windows
• Describe Graphic Description Language (GDL)
• Create a virtual building
• Measure and cost a building
• Detail an architectural project
Course Justification:After completing the course students can be employed as a building designer in,
• Engineering services outsourcing firms.
• Construction industries.
• Architectural firms.